Bharath Kumarj on 17 April 2017

MNP Code is not getting from Reliance

Reliance decline the request of mobile number portablity Dear sir/ Mam This is bharath kumar J , I am using reliance gsm service in karnataka, now I need to port my reliance number to other network if I send message port 6565 to 900. I am not getting any message from+1901. Rs 0.50 ps will be deducted as I message to get upc code.I tried 10 time to get the code. Reason for port : In my service area (I.e shimoga, karnataka) the quality of mobile internet is too slow, so I need to get 4g service from any available network in my area. So I request you to help me in getting upc code as soon as possible.My mobile number :+91 6565 -karnataka reliance gsm prepaid customer.

Dear Bharath

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Bharath KumarJ

Dear Sir My alternative contact number is 9916616661 & 9886106565

Bharath KumarJ

Hello Grahak Seva

my problem related to MNP unique porting code issue was solved. Finally they send port code to my mobile number.I hope reliance will allow to port to other operator.Thank you for your kind support.

Dear Bharath

Our customer service team has informed us that your concerns have been addressed. Let us take this opportunity to assure you that we strive to provide you with the best of our services at all times.