Rajkumar Ghore on 15 April 2017

Unable to port from Reliance GSM

I am trying to port number from Reliance GSM since last 8 months but every time when I am sending request to port I am getting an error 'this service is temporarily unavailable' give me my mnp no. my reliance mobile no is 117. I have registered many complaints regarding the same, the latest complaint number provided by the customer care is 99'. As always the customer care representatives are telling me that your complaint is resolved, but still facing the same problem. No one is providing me proper resolution. Requesting you to please do the needful. I case the the above Reliance GSM number is unreachable, you can call me on 8559 (alternate number).

Dear Rajkumar

We would be glad to see you as a member of Idea family. We will get in touch with you on the provided number (8793388559) to help you in porting your number.

Pritam

Rajkumar Ghore

Thanks Pritam.

Dear Rajkumar

Our customer service team has informed us that your concerns have been addressed. Let us take this opportunity to assure you that we strive to provide you with the best of our services at all times.

Rajkumar Ghore

Thanks for addressing my concern. Please do the needful at the earliest.