Geetika on 08 April 2017

Yatra deducts money from your bank but never sends e-ticket

I purchased ticket on yatra.com money was immediately deducted INR 68 9.00 from my bank account. I waited for confirmation from yatra about my flights. But yatra never sent any flight details. After waiting for long when I called their phone numbers Customer Care Helpline at 955 0800 0800 it all went into automated system there was no option of contacting or speaking to customer service.

I was not given any reference number as well. So basically they took my money without giving any tickets or any reference number. They just kept quiet. I then went on to their website to lodge complaint. After one day I received email that they will refund my money in 5-7 days. When I asked them what is the issue in not giving me e-ticket they didn't respond.

So my money was gone. I didn't had enough money to purchase ticket again. And when I went to purchase ticket the price was increased considerably INR 84 .00. I am at lost by not having my money plus now I have to pay extra money for the same booking as air ticket cost increased considerably. Yata keep on giving standard reply - sorry for inconvenience caused it was system's fault we can't do anything.

It was not might fault yatra should compensate for their mistakes

Dear Customer

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We request you to share Yatra booking reference number or your registered email address at forums@yatra.com to check and assist you further.

For any other assistance required please contact at 09555 800 800. For holidays please call on 1860 200 1800 / 1860 200 0900. Alternatively write on support@yatra.com.