Manas Panda on 06 April 2017

Reliance MNP issue

Due to the stupid network i wanted to opt for mobile no portability but as i send a message PORT 9462 at 900, my balance is deducted and i get a new message from 1901 that says "Your request could not be processed please try after any time". please help me to clear this issue

Dear Manas

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Manas Panda

Dear

Thanks for calling.as per your request when I send a sms to 1900 .Then I got a sms from 1901 stating that Your request could not be processed please try after some time. I feel you blocked the MNP from your side that's why I am not getting the request number.

Regards manas

Manas Panda

Due to the stupid network i wanted to opt for mobile no portability but as i send a message PORT my number at1900 my balance is deducted and i get a new message from 1901 that says "Your request could not be processed please try after any time". Please help me to clear this issue.

Unethical practice and worst service provider because of this around Rs 25 was deducted from my account. every time i got sms you request could not processed. they are blocking my number in MNP

Dear Manas

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers