Ganesh Hibare on 30 March 2017

Change in postpaid rental plan from Rs.99 to Rs199 in spite of denial by us

On 28th Dec 2016 idea cellular team called me on postpaid number 719. They offered us new plan of Rs. 199./month. Which we said not to activate. in spite of denying they avtivated the new plan. next day on 29th dec. 2016 i had emailed to customercar email id demanding to reverse ren5al plan activated to original i.e. Rs99/month.

But three months paased i came to know that Rs199 plan is still active. so again demaded idea cutomer care to deactivate plan. but same has been denied to me saying thst for deactivation i have to to local idea office.

After 4 to 5 times of hecting discussion also they have not responded properly. question is if idea can activate a unwanted plan in spite of no requirement by us in minutes of time. but why they are not fast enough for deactivating unwanted plan when i demaded the same next day.

Because of this worst service response i lost my money & trust also on Idea cellular service team.

Request to note my issue & help me for justice.

Ganesh Hibare

No response from IDEA cellular yet. i need refund of extra money unnecessarily paid

Hi Ganesh

As per your telecon with our customer service associate we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolution has been communicated. For further assistance kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Maroof

Ganesh Hibare

Hello i am not satisfied with resolution discussed. I want full refund of extra rentals paid. you activated unwanted plan without my consent on 28th Dec 2016. And inspite of reply on 29th dec.2016 (the very next day) you have charged us new increased monthly rentals. Which is not at all accepted to me.

Ganesh Hibare

Pl do not call & discuss with your resolution with subject number which is used by my mother. If you want to speak on the topic you call on my second idea postpaid number 9657709286. But let me remid you once again that in spite of deactivation of unwanted increased rental plan on very next day you have charged us extra money. Which i definitely deserve to get back with compensation. I request for Grahak seva team to intervene to my subject issue. IDEA care team is not prompt enough to accept their mistake yet. They are avoiding for compensation to me for their mistake. I can give proofs of email communications if required.

Ganesh Hibare

NO RESPONSE FROM IDEA CELLULAR.

Ganesh Hibare

Today i got call from Idea cellular. The whole incidents explained in detail. Hope for resolution. I optimistic.