Vidya Sagar on 29 March 2017

Charges related

Hi

I wants to make a complaint against idea cellular regarding my mobile no 919. I changed my monthly plan last month but they added VAS charges on my bill which i newer use and now when i requested for porting my number they again added some reversal amount which i really don't know when they reverse.

I really feel that they are making fools of there customers and adding unnecessary charges to cover there losses which they are making to compete with JIO.

Please check and help to reverse the same.

Thanks

Vidya sagar

1919

Hi Vidya

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you shortly.

Riya

Hi Vidya

We wish to affirm that your concern has been acknowledged and your request for VAS dispute has been initiated by us; under reference number C1-87787278003 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest. For further assistance kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Riya

Hi Vidya

As per your recent telecon with our customer service associate we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolution has been communicated. For further assistance kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Maroof

Vidya Sagar

Hi Maroof

I did not received any resolution call from your side neither charges are reversed.