Mukhtar Habib on 17 March 2017

Wrong deduction in Aircel

Complaint Details: Respected Sir/Ma'm , 32 rs amount has been deducted without any call/msg alert. I contacted customer support , but there is always server issue and they are saying to call later again and again. on 03/16/2017 rs 32 amount is deducted from my number - 3979 I didn't use internet/calls/ msg. Now its showing 0.00 rs in my account. Please refund my money back.

Aircel Support

Dear Mukhtar Habib

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Meanwhile please share the screenshot of the message received (if received any) upon deduction.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Thanks and Regards

Aircel Social Media Team

Aircel Support

Dear Mukhtar Habib

We would like to inform you that as per our system we have found that INR 33.93 has been deducted from your main account on 16-03-2017 for accessing GPRS in 3G network after usage of free data balance received against the recharge of INR 116 Internet pack done on 18-02-2017 charged as per default rate @15paisa/10kb.We are unable to process waiver for the deducted amount as the charges are found to be correct.

Warm Regards