Rishabh Jain on 17 March 2017

Tikona- wrong billing and threatening by your legal collection department

Dear sir/ madam I had a connection with Tikona account no 5781 . and I did request to close my connection may time due to wrong Billing and Poor Services. But nobody give me proper response and Tikona is sending Regular bill to me. Even I hadn't use a single bit from May 2016 (approx). At that time when I request to close my connection according to me the Amount was near about Rs 600. but Tikona charged Rs. 200+ . i request many time on customer care no. to correct the bill but no proper Feedback I got. On 22-02-2017 i got a mail from Tikona legal collection. I replied that mail but nobody respond me. Now on 14-03-2017 I got another mail from Tikona to pay Rs. 4.41 on or before 3 day from email date.After that I got a call from delhi any Mr. Sharma (adv.) was on line and was saying he had my file for legal court case registration on 6:35 PM on 017. It was indirectly threatening me. and They are calling me from different numbers many times. Numbers are 203, 5829 8412 and many more... I am requested them to Correct my bill amount I am ready to pay. but no proper repose. Please Help.. Rishabh Jain Indore Tikona Id- 5781

Rishabh Jain

No reply from Tikona and today on 19/03/2017 at 2:57 pm Mr. Virendra Sharma so called advocate call me from Mobile no. :09953701935 and told me that my court case no. is DLA87421062017 and did rough talk with me.

what is this . Its all disturbing me mentally. kindly help me.