Rishabh Jain on 17 March 2017

Tikona- wrong billing and threatening by your legal collection department

Dear sir/ madam I had a connection with Tikona account no 5781 . and I did request to close my connection may time due to wrong Billing and Poor Services. But nobody give me proper response and Tikona is sending Regular bill to me. Even I hadn't use a single bit from May 2016 (approx). At that time when I request to close my connection according to me the Amount was near about Rs 600. but Tikona charged Rs. 200+ . i request many time on customer care no. to correct the bill but no proper Feedback I got. On 22-02-2017 i got a mail from Tikona legal collection. I replied that mail but nobody respond me. Now on 14-03-2017 I got another mail from Tikona to pay Rs. 4.41 on or before 3 day from email date.After that I got a call from delhi any Mr. Sharma (adv.) was on line and was saying he had my file for legal court case registration on 6:35 PM on 017. It was indirectly threatening me. and They are calling me from different numbers many times. Numbers are 203, 5829 8412 and many more... I am requested them to Correct my bill amount I am ready to pay. but no proper repose. Please Help.. Rishabh Jain Indore Tikona Id- 5781

Rishabh Jain

No reply from Tikona and today on 19/03/2017 at 2:57 pm Mr. Virendra Sharma so called advocate call me from Mobile no. :09953701935 and told me that my court case no. is DLA87421062017 and did rough talk with me.

what is this . Its all disturbing me mentally. kindly help me.

Tikona Care

Dear Mr. Jain

Greetings from Tikona

We have checked and found your account is terminated as per your request.

As full and final is concluded we request you to make payment of Rs.2 144.61/- at the earliest.

For any further issues/queries you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Tikona Care