Raman Jain on 16 March 2017

My idea sim is not activated

My idea sim is not activated . when I call 9059 it says that no you have dialed is not correct . I tried it several times but all times the same problem is occurring. Lz tell what to do in this situation. My old sim is also deactivated . My idea / reliance sim no - 0860 Alternate no - 5189

Hi Raman

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you shortly.

Abhi

Hi Raman

As per your recent telecon with our customer service associate we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolution has been communicated. For further assistance kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Vishal

Abhishek Patil

This is official reply all details should be provided by idea here in grahak seva with proove because they don't call us also and tells your complaint is solved official on social media so grahak seva have to add this feature also so customer can understand they are really solving or only cheating with us by taking payment for posting same chutiya and ghatiya computerized lines...