Raj Narayan on 07 March 2017

Not Activation of Prepaid SIM of Idea Mobile

Dear Sir/Madam I regret to inform you that I am a customer of Idea cellular. I was using Idea Post paid mobile No. 9189 and I applied to convert the same mobile No. from Post paid to Prepaid on 28th Feb 2017 and the same was processed on 2nd March 2017 vide communication id CI 5339 and my post paid SIM was deactivated on 2nd March 2017 but prepaid SIM of the same mobile No. is not activated so far. Since my this No. is used as my all official contact as well as personal contact since last seven years and my so many customer and client are not able to contact me since last one week. I am loosing huge financial loss due to not activation of my existing mobile No. Please look into this matter and help me. Regards Raj Narayan Email @gmail.com

Hi Raj

Sorry that we gave you a reason to be upset with us will call you to share an update.

Vicky

Dear Sir/Madam

No action taken by your Idea Vidisha Team Member

Hi Raj

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 7th March 2017 we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolution has been communicated. For further assistance kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Maroof

Dear sir

Your customer service associate told me that after half an hour net work will be available then call at 59059 but so far no network is available. And I could not call at 59059

Please do the needful

Hi Raj

As per your telecon with our customer service associate we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolution has been communicated. For further assistance kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Abhi

Abhishek Patil

This is official reply all details should be provided by idea here in grahak seva with proove because they don't call us also and tells your complaint is solved official on social media so grahak seva have to add this feature also so customer can understand they are really solving or only cheating with us by taking payment for posting same chutiya and ghatiya computerized lines...