Sharad Tripathi on 06 March 2017

Disconnect Tikona Internet

Hi

I send mail to tikona digital Network for diconnect my internet on 5th March 017. My ticket ID is 020. But till now it's not disconnected. even I called them so many times but every time they says it's under process. My billing date is 7th but till now they didn't insure my next monthe bill will not be generated. I already mention on mail if they didn't disconnect & collect those modem on 5th march I am not lible for amy payment & loss of modem.

Tikona Care

Dear Mr. Tripathi

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern please note that your account termination request is in progress and disconnection team will get back to you on the same.

Post termination the devices will be recovered from your premises and Full & Final Settlement mail will be sent to you on your registered email id.

For any further issues/queries please contact us on our Customercare number 1860 3000 3434.

Tikona Care.

Hi

I send request on 20 febuary 2017 for termination. By billing cycle is 7th of month & i am not using internet after 6th of March. I already mention on my request please terminate it befrore next billing cycle if you will not terminate account then i am not lible for paynig amount.

I don't think for termination of account will take more then 15 days If you are doing this it's a big ? on your services.

Thanks

Hi

Today I received call from Tikona & she told me need to pay 186 rs. on pro data basis. Can you tell me if i give disconnection request on 20 February & didn't use after 6 march so how can i lible for any payment. Disconnection process delay from your side then how can i lible for any payment. My privios mail i already give request please disconnect on time i will not pay any amount if delay from your side your executive also told me you will not receive bill & because delay in process from our side so you will not pay anything. Please update me ASAP

Hi

Till now i didn't get any update from tikona why charge me 186 Rs. bill if i already update for disconnection on 20 feb. If for disconnection is delay from your side then it's your fault.

I also checked so many complaints tikona charge un-necessory charges i think it's type of tikona's service. I never recommend any one to take tikona’s service.

Hi Tikona

I am still waiting reply from your side. Please update me why i will pay amount on your fault.

Dear Admin

Tikona is not responding on my reply & they sended me 185 Rs. bill but i already sended request on 20 Feb for disconnection. Now they call & message me daily for payment. Please tell me if delay fron Tikona side so how can I lible for payment. I request to you please help me out for that.

Thanks