Divyanshu Pandey on 04 March 2017

My idea no is blocked

Hello... Informed you that ...My idea cell no--bearing no-09881234994...Has been blocked by idea Cellular Ltd on 30th of december-2016...due to non payment of fake bill generated by the idea Cellular in the month of 04th of Nov-2016.

Divyanshu Pandey

Dear vendor please revert in this regard...almost 75 days completed...you have blocked my no...due to non-payment of your fake bill...generated on 04/11/2016....for more any clarification pls call undersigned on my no-07030562266.

Hi Divyanshu

As per your telecon with our customer service associate we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Vicky

Divyanshu Pandey

Respected grahak seva.....with due respect you are requested to please intervene in this regard...the service provider not serious to activate my idea no-09881234994...pls assist here..

Divyanshu Pandey

Dear vendor once again requested you to review your fake bill genreted on 04/11/2016...and sent me the revised bill at the earliest.....otherwise you are liable to pay the compensation amount of last three months of disconnection.

Divyanshu Pandey

Dispute-- peroration amount of Rs. 862.850/-and same reflecting on page number 4 of invoice 0331907095 dated 4th November 2016. (Refer trail mail)

Dear vendor

Please reply in this regard and need your urgent attention for the correction of your fake bill generated on 04/11/2016 vide bill no-0331907095 issued on 4th November 2016 ...and activate my no-09881234994 at the earliest....and also process my compensation amount for the disconnection period of last three months.