Divyanshu Pandey on 04 March 2017

My idea no is blocked

Hello... Informed you that ...My idea cell no--bearing no-09881234994...Has been blocked by idea Cellular Ltd on 30th of december-2016...due to non payment of fake bill generated by the idea Cellular in the month of 04th of Nov-2016.

Divyanshu Pandey

Dispute-- peroration amount of Rs. 862.850/-and same reflecting on page number 4 of invoice 0331907095 dated 4th November 2016. (Refer trail mail)

Dear vendor

Please reply in this regard and need your urgent attention for the correction of your fake bill generated on 04/11/2016 vide bill no-0331907095 issued on 4th November 2016 ...and activate my no-09881234994 at the earliest....and also process my compensation amount for the disconnection period of last three months.

Divyanshu Pandey

Dear fouram( grahak seva ) inform your good self that the vendor( idea cellular is a fake company and working on the base of cheating with the user....if user not agreed to pay his fake bill...then his no will be blocked by this type of cheater company.please look into the issue as the said cheater company not agreed to activate my no-09881234994....because i m refuse to pay his fake bill @ Rs 2850/-.

Divyanshu Pandey

dear cheater (idea cellular )...please generate revised bill as discussed with you after reversal of peroration amount of Rs. 862.850/-and same reflecting on page number 4 of invoice 0331907095 dated 4th November 2016. (Refer trail mail) and activate my no at the earliest.

Divyanshu Pandey

after 100 written reminder--from last three months --you cheater ( Idea cellular ) not activate my no-09881234994...which was blocked by you from last three months due to non-payment of fake bills.

Divyanshu Pandey

Reminder---please revert in this regard---on my no-07030562266.