Madhu Garg on 22 February 2017

Reliance has not given benefit according to plan

I made a complain here against reliance on 20 feb bt my prblm is still the same.I have a best offer on my rel no 9236710718(recharge with rs 10 n get rs 7.70 in main bal n rest in promo bal) on 20 feb bt I didn't receive promo balance till now.Cstmr care no is not working.

Kindly help me n resolve my problem.

Madhu Garg

Dear Customer Thank you for contacting Reliance. Your Service request no. is 254677767. Your request will be resolved in the next 6 Hours......

I received this msg today at 11 am from co. bt my problem is still the same. Plz help....

Madhu Garg

Reliance executive assured me that Co. will soon solve my problem bt aftet 48 hrs of their assurance nothing is happened in order to solve my problem.I'm still waiting..

Plz solve my problem as soon as possible. Its a request only.

Madhu Garg

Dear Customer Your SR No. 254677767 has been processed. Thank you for being with Reliance.

Today at 10:45 am I received this msg from company and nothing is solved till now. What is this??? Is co doing fraud with the customer???

Madhu Garg

Nothing is solved right now. Plz co operate...

Reliance Communications

Dear Madhu

Our customer service team has informed us that your concerns have been addressed. Let us take this opportunity to assure you that we strive to provide you with the best of our services at all times.

Reliance Communications

Madhu Garg

Reliance customer service team is telling a lie and doing cheat with their loyal customers. My problem is not solved bcoz sufficient balance ( Rs 12/-) is not credited in my account till now. So plz co-operate with me and solve my problem asap.