1. Home
Vivek Sharma on 22 February 2017
Share on Facebook

idea cellular is HARASSING me

i am Dr Vivek Sharma a Proud Tax Paying citizen of India.

i have been using idea since last many years but now i have requested to port my number to Airtel due to my personal reason. my first port out request was on 16/1/17 with Code IY285858 AND MY SECOND REQUEST WAS ON 2/2/17 WITH code IY888139. and on 18th my third upc code was IY235842. IDEA CELLUAR is continously rejecting my port out request without any basis and harrasing me.

i have complained regarding this to appellate authority by email on 4 occassions but they are also not responding.

do i dont have the legal right to port out of any service to another do citizens of India will have to bear this dirty games of cellular services.

my number 0191

Airtel Presence

Dear Customer

This is with reference to your post dated 22 February 2017.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details if required to resolve the concern effectively.

You can also get in touch with us at airtel.presence@airtel.com



airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)

bharti airtel ltd


Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/airtel_presence

Facebook - http://www.faceboo+k.com/bhartiairtelltd

Idea Cellular

Hi Vivek

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you shortly.



Idea Cellular

Hi Vivek

As per your telecon with our customer service associate we wish to inform you that we are working on your concern & shall revert to you at the earliest.



Idea Cellular


As per your telecon with our customer service associate we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolution has been communicated. For further assistance kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.



ग्राहक सेवा से जुड़ियेJoin Grahak Seva
शिकायत दर्ज करेंStart a complaint