Mirza Noorullah Baig on 07 May 2011

Passport office banaglore and sp office gulbarga

Numberbn4071292374511 date of birth01/03/1970 given name mirza noorullah surname baig type of application normal application received on date28/02/2011 status passport application has been granted to applicant on 011. Police verification has been initiated. Request has been sent to sp office, district gulbarga .Your passport will be dispatched after receiving the 'clear' police verification report at passport office. You would receive an sms/Email once the passport is dispatched

Sohail Ahmed

Hello sir I have submitted my passport application (fresh) from gulbarga district with the file no bn01o1000841611 and the police has done their inquiry.But in passport status it is showing invalid file number.Pls help me with this problem and can you tell me why IM getting this message when I tried to locate my application.

Sohail Ahmed

Md Najmus Saqib

Dear sir

kinly I have submitted my passport applicatoin and I have not cellect the passport and I have lots of problems

Suleman

I had submitted my file on 5 july n frm more than one it is showing status my file no in bn01o1000723912 n date of birth is 01/08/1988

Suleman

I had submitted my file on 5 july n frm more than one month it is showing same status like police has completed verification process on 04/09/2012. Your passport will be dispatched after 'clear' police verification report is received at regional passport office. You would receive an email/Sms once the passport is dispatched.

My file no in bn01o1000723912 n date of birth is 01/08/1988

Syed Shah Kamal

Sir

I have applied for passport details are as

application no g 013060 dt 06/12/2012 D.O.Birth 22/06/1950.There is another number in the reciept ie 7101306112. Police enquiry has been completed and sent. Please clarify which is my passport file number

thanking you yours