Saurov Kar Roy on 21 February 2017

Tikona Harrassing for undeserved payment

I have Internet connection with tikona a long time back(more than a year or so). I took the connection paying installation charges plus 3 month service charges paid in advance. The tikona salesman got in touch with me once I opted into their online form fill. This guy told me to pay 3 month at first go to get one month free that means 4th month service at free of cost. But Withing 2 month we shifted out of that building calling off their service but they did not and are asking for money of whose service they never provided.. The tikona tower is on our building so they do not need any installation machine in our premise. Hence technically we have paid them 2 months extra payment that on moral ground they must return back. On the other hand they are calling after calling sending sms bills lawyer notice and all means to extort money by threats by fears etc I don't know how can Tikona is operating in this country.

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your post. In order to assist you further we would require your registered contact number or Tikona Service ID.

Request you to provide the required details at the earliest to look into your concern and provide prompt resolution.

Saurov Karroy

After Such Long Time I Forgot Your ID only we have service booked in name of Gautam Kar Roy. You Stop Trailing for bills you never gave service.Your poeples don't even fitted any machines since the tower was in the building but tool installationcharges+3 month advance service pay and again promising for 4th month free service at that time for paying three month at once.Your people came from Metropoliton bypass branch at Kolkata.

Saurov Karroy

You have Emails Phones ID's Every thing by which you are using your peoples to follow and extort undue money from you customers but asking for IDS Phones again and again This is completely worst Tactic and unethical to deal to do business. You must return the unused 2 month service payment in the account.

Gentle Reminder

Greetings from Tikona.

This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern. Kindly share your registered mobile number with us for further assistance.

Final response

Greetings from Tikona.

We have not received your information; hence we consider this case closed from our end.

We now request you to share your detail on our official Tikona Forum - forum.tikona.in