Guruprasad B on 20 October 2011

100 best buy cheated me

Hi, I have ordered mp3 player (4 gb) & gents formal belt on 14th october 011, ref.No. 913. Of rs.699. Still I have not received the product and whenever I call to 100best buy customer care # 1777 they abusing me and they dont respond. Please anyone can you help me. Prasad my mobile # 2933 bangalore

Raghu

Yeahh ..I got samsung galaxy tab2 p300. I paid only 399 rs.. I received my box.. it's awesome

Customer Care

Dear raghu

thanks for sharing your shopping experience with us.

Hope you will give us an opportunity to serve you again real soon. Keep shopping!

warm regards

team 100bestbuy

Balkishore Dayal

This is really very bad.. I have lost almost 7000 and there is no response from customer care. Whenever I call them they make fun of me and always commit to send me my free gifts in 4-5 working days and this has been happening for last one month.

I have also sent mail as suggested by customer care executive but there is no response..

my order ids are 7804624 and 7804891.

Please help..

Sukshtech Bestbuy.com

Dear balkishore

We like to confirm you that you have not won in the contest so as per our contest policy we added credit points in your 100bestbuy account please make use of those points for further purchase.

Procedure for using credit points:

You can buy some other products through using your credit points that you invested for contests in our website i.e. 100bestbuy.com.

Go to our site www.100bestbuy.com.

Log in your user id and password.

Then choose or select which products you want.

Click on add to cart then Would you like to use your credits towards this purchase? option will be opened.

You have to just click on the check box.

If any more queries kindly contact us at service@100bestbuy call us on 8065470656:

100bestbuy.com

Raju Rajalingam

I CAN BOOK SAMSUNG GALAXY NOW 599 ARE YOU SEND IT MP3 PLAYER & 2 GB MEMORI CARD

CAN U TELL HIM WHAT IS THIS NOW CALL ME

REFERENCE NO.: 15078584

PROVIDER : BLUE DART COURIER

TRACKING NUMBER : 59089090093

Naman Suri

hey raghu was it the emi or it was the full payment for the fone ...coz m planning to buy the same....m frm delhi where r u frm ?