Nithin Babu on 20 February 2017

Idea network making us fool

I Nithin Babu M.N was an idea post paid customer( 419) still December 15 016. Due to call drops, low network coverage, and low internet speed I port out from idea. Now I'm a Bsnl Prepaid customer. I reported this issue several times to idea customer care. But they couldn't solve it. That's why I port out from idea. At that time I settled my outstanding bill amount and asked the customer care that weather any more bill come or not, they told no, due to the reason of call drop you go, no bill will generate. After one month I received a e bill from idea of the month dec-jan of an amount 100. After this I received some message in my bsnl number that I have some outstanding amount of Rs 900 to be settled in the previous operator, submit that and present the bill in bsnl office. After tha‎t a representative of idea called me and said that to settle an amount of 900 pending in the month of Dec - Jan. I asked I received a mail to settle Rs. 100, then how it come down to 900. They didn't give any clarification. After all this, at last I got a advocate notice. While I make a call to that number and explained all this, they told me to settle it by paying Rs. 500. I put a mail to trai, not response yet. Today ( 017) my bsnl number barred outgoing and incoming. What should i do.

Aliya Ameen

I totally agree with you I have also faced the same Issue.

Hi Nithin

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you shortly.

Hi

We tried to reach you at your given numbers however we couldn't do so. Hence we request you to provide a convenient date & time for us to resolve your issue.

Nithin Babu

Idea how can you reach me in that number I already mentioned that the number got barred from today morning. Kindly contact me in 8547628419

Hi Nithin

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 24th Feb 2017 we wish to inform you that we are working on your concern & shall revert to you at the earliest.

Abhi

Hi

As per your telecon with our customer service associate we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolution has been communicated. For further assistance kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.