Bansh Patel on 16 February 2017

Wrong deduction from Idea cellular

To Idea Care

My balance for mobile number 3501 was deducted three times on 04 Dec 2016 for Rs. 25 each. I am not sure what kind of deduction this is. I did not requested for any special services from Idea care. Below the deduction details.

Date Adjustment Code Amount Type

Dec 04 2016 01:48:03 SMSINT Rs. 25.0 DEBIT

Dec 04 2016 01:47:09 SMSINT Rs. 25.0 DEBIT

Dec 04 2016 01:46:19 SMSINT Rs. 25.0 DEBIT

Please revert wrong deduction back to my Idea balance. Treat this as priority and avoid such kind of deductions to maintain customer relationship.

Hi Bansh

We understand your concern and regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you soon.

Abhijit

Hi Bansh

We tried contacting you on your primary Idea number and alternate number but we couldn't reach you. Hence we request you to inform us the convenient date & time to contact you and have your issue resolved.

Abhijit

Bansh Patel

Abhijit due some reason I cannot pickup your call. Please let me know the status of my ticket. As I already said I did not requested any service from Idea to deduct any kind of balance from my account.

Hi Bansh

We tried calling you on your provided number however were unable to reach you. Please share your alternate contact details and suitable date/time to contact you.

Paras