Balendra Tiwari on 15 February 2017

Misappropriation

Dear Sir

This is to inform you that I'm a customer of Idea Cellular Services for postpaid connection number 966. I'm holding this number for very long time and always paid bills on time as per their norms.

But from last few days I'm bearing some problems regarding services of Idea Cellular Services such as rise in billing amounts non availability of billing details miscommunication etc.. I received threatening calls from officials claiming Idea employees for submission of billed amount and not received any clarification of the doubts related to bills.

I've called to customer care and some appellate authority but not received response they've started ignoring the calls even. Now my outgoing and incoming calls are barred since September 2016 but continuously receiving bills and raised bills every month. I'd not paid last bill date 27th December 2016 due but still none of person is ready deal the issue.

So I'm sending a reminder to resume services of above mentioned number and settle the billing amount accordingly otherwise I will be forced lodge complains to higher authorities and consumer forum either.

Warm Regards

Balendra Tiwari

Jabalpur

Hi Balendra

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you shortly.

Abhijit

Hi Balendra

We regret the inconvenience caused please provide us your alternate number & inform us the convenient date & time to contact you and have your issue resolved.

Abhijit