Prateek Bhalla on 15 February 2017

Misbehaviour from IDEA CELLULAR

I m an old loyal customer of Idea who has been making timely payment of bills of more the Rs 1200 per month since the last year.

However my sim got deactivated on 27/11/2016 without any fault from my side. I approached your customer care several times to close my rental plan of Rs 799 pm but your company didn't do so. I approached my local idea customer care in Kanpur for replacement of sim but they refused to do so as the SIM belongs to Kolkata Circle. Now it is not possible for me to go to Kolkata to get my new SIM

I have already talked to your customer representative who called me and I told him that I will pay the bill for November only i.e. the period for which I have used it.

IDEA company gave my contact details to their recovery agent Vikram Rana

I have got calls from Mr Vikram Rana mobile No.9717615648 and other anonymous person 767. The person from mobile no. 0767 has called to all my contact list numbers has abused my friends and family members and has told that I am doing fraud and anti social activities and I will be put behind bars along with my family. The most shocking thing was that he put on conference the authorized customer Representative of IDEA which proves that this VIKRAM RANA is doing this on behalf of IDEA to insult its customers.

IDEA CELLULAR has sunk to new lows and this is the most unprofessional attitude by a telecom operator who has shared all the confidential information of its customers with its GOONS and insulted its customers by contacting every known person of its customer and thereby making my life miserable.

I am a respected Tax Payer of this country and have always paid all the dues of your company. Such unethical behavior is not tolerable.

You are requested to look into the matter

Hi Prateek

We regret the inconvenience. Please provide your Idea mobile number and alternate contact number so that we can assist you. You can also visit our website http://www.ideacellular.com or call 198 from your Idea mobile.

Abhijit

Prateek Bhalla

My Idea Mobile Number is 9836987057 but it is out of service (but I have paid my outstanding balance)

Please contact me at 8957005185

I have already complained to IDEA customer care but have not received any positive feedback

You are kindly requested to look into the matter as my case is not the single case.

If you will google the number 8459060767 you will find hundreds of complains of fraud and misbehavior against Vikram Rana. This is damaging the image of your reputed company. Why is your esteemed company hiring such goons and sharing its confidential call information of its customers with third parties.

Hi Prateek

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 19th February 2017 we wish to inform you that we are working on your concern & shall revert to you at the earliest.

Suhas

Prateek Bhalla

Thanks a lot sir

Hi Prateek

As per your telecon with our customer service associate we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Abhi