Taher Patrawalla on 11 February 2017

Removing Device without informing from Building Premises

I am using Tikona internet and as I have put several complaint the issue didn't solved. I had asked for temporary disconnection of my account as was out station. But today suddenly the Tikona person came and removed the device without my permission. It was a flat terrace so they did this act. If it was personal house how would it be happen? It's like a robbery you did. This can be serious issue of complaint the act you did without asking or giving notice to us you came and removed. I need the device to be installed by immediately and apologies for this robbery act.

Dear Subscriber

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your post. In order to assist you further we would require your registered contact number or Tikona Service ID.

Request you to provide the required details at the earliest to look into your concern and provide prompt resolution.

Taher Patrawalla

My user ID : 1110822682

Email : tmpatrawalla@gmail.com

Mobile : 7567726752.

I don't understand how you can come to our terrace and remove the stuff without our permission. This is robbery and can makes us lead to give complaint.

Dear Mr. Patrawalla

Greetings from Tikona.

We would like to inform you that resolution of your complaint is in process and once the issue gets resolved will update you accordingly.

Dear Mr. Patrawala

Greetings from Tikona.

Kindly note the technical issue reported by you has been successfully resolved.

Currently you are able to access uninterrupted services and no issue is observed in the backend.

Taher Patrawalla

For your kind information after so many complaint the instrument and the wire was attached. The main question is why you removed the device from my flat roof top and cut the wire without informing and permission? This is a fair policy of Tikona?