Vaibhav Otari on 11 January 2017

Tata docomo internet bill for postpaid

My internet connection service has been disconnected due to pending payment of Rs. 897 and now you are generated bill of Rs. 1724 for the service that had not used that is of Rs. 900 extra.

So this is not a fare bill payment as i have not used the service for the period on which bill is generated. And now added 30 rupees rental bill without any usage.

And it's become 754.

Account Number: 9868

Tata Docomo

As per the revert received from our concerned team we would like to inform you that you have been charged correctly as per your usage and there is no any discrepancy in your billing. Hence billing adjustment is not applicable. Kindly note that your current outstanding is Rs.554/-. Further upon verifying our records we found that your cancellation request has already been registered on 16-JAN-2017 with the Service Request number 565382541 and the same is under the process.

Vaibhav Otari

Then show me my usage recirds for the november month

Tata Docomo

Vaibhav Otari

I want to know what is my usage during November month for which you are charged me the billing amount

Please show the usage

Vaibhav Otari

Tata docomo stop annoying customer by overdosing with emails and calling and saying that why don't your customer not picking the call or in your language why did customer cutting your call.