Akshat Gupta on 09 January 2017

Poor, Pathetic service from Hitech City Bajaj Service center

I gave my Bajaj Pulsar Bike for servicing on 2-Jan-2017 to Hitech City Bajaj service center at below address:- Address: Near Siddique Kababs, Gachibowli - Miyapur Rd, Prashanth Nagar Colony, Kothaguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 084. I gave my bike for Regular servicing and washing. Supervisor Uday checked the bike properly at the time of handing over the bike to the Service Center. There was no fault on headlight, Self start, Display and indicators. After servicing self start stopped working and they told me to bring the bike next day so that they will charge the battery. I went there again in order to get the battery recharge. They said come after 2 days. When I went today and they were trying to fit the battery. After fitting the battery headlight, Self start, Display and indicators are not working and they told me that all the circuits need to be changed and asking for 5000-6000rs. I gave my bike just for regular servicing and washing and they charged me 2464rs for that as well. Not sure why I have to pay this heavy amount just for normal servicing and washing. They are responsible for the fault on headlight, Self start, Display and indicators. Again they have asked me to give approximately 3500rs. I have trust on Bajaj from past 10 years and I haven't seen this kind of people who are making fool to their customer. I hope the team management will read and act on this. Thanks! Akshat Gupta 2772 Bike Number:- MH 14, BS, 5666