Sumit Badaya on 08 January 2017

Service not provided by Reliance after recharge

My name is Sumit Badaya and I am from Jaipur Rajasthan.

My reliance GSM prepaid number is 092.

On 8th January 2017 at 5:46pm I recharged my number with Rs.199/- which has offer of UNLIMITED ONNET & OFFNET CALLS + 1GB 3G internet.

My recharge was successful I received confirmation SMS also from Reliance but I still didn't get any offer on my number. If I make calls the balance is deducted from my main balance. Also I didn't get 1GB 3G data. In short the service was not activated by Reliance even though recharge was successful.

I called customer care to file a complain but call is not getting connected as if reliance server is down. Its such an awful act from Reliance Communications.

Please look into the matter ASAP and activate the mentioned services on my number ASAP.

Thanks and Regards

-Sumit Badaya

Contact: 7092

Reliance Communications

Dear Sumit

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Communications

Sumit Badaya

I don't have any alternate number. thanks for quick response. However it seems like I have now got free calling but 1 GB 3G internet is still not credited.