Prem Kumar on 08 January 2017

Internet not working properly in Reliance GSM

I have been using Reliance GSM number form last 6-7 years. My number is 210. I get my number recharged of Rs. 149 every month for a 2G data pack. Now the issue is that I do not get proper internet service most of the times I require. When I try to search something I get no internet available though I have full network in my cellphone. I am not getting the value of the money I spend on the pack. I have to depend on others to provide me hotspot wifi. If this remains same why is the need to recharge the number and get a net pack.

I tried to contact the customer support once around a month before but after around 0-40 minutes of call I was not able to connect to the main technical support. I got connected to the customer service representative but when he forwarded my complaint to the technical support I was not able to get that even after 0-30 minutes of the call.

I am fed up with this kind of service. All the concerned officials are requested to have a look into this.

Thanks

Reliance Communications

Dear Prem

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Communications

Prem Kumar

It is the same number I mentioned in the above message.

Prem Kumar

Hi the issue is still there there is no solution to this. the customer support contacted me 2-3 times but in vain. The issue is still there. I have full network in my mobile but the internet is not working most of the times.