Bipin Kumar on 08 January 2017

Idea Network problem

My complaint is about network problem. I used always 3g net plan for internet service on my mobile but for last one month 3g net is not working and also not calling good. My area is Mitra wali Gali, Roshanara Road, Sabji Mandi, Delhi-07. Pls do the needfull as on behalf of idea. Thanku.

Hi Bipin

We regret the unpleasant experience with network. To investigate please reply with your Idea mobile number and alternate contact details. You can also call 198 from your Idea mobile for further assistance.

Vicky

Bipin Kumar

My idea mobile no. is 9891069631 and my alternate no. is 9759740672.

Hi Bipin

We have noted your concern. We will get back to you at the earliest.

Vicky

Hi Bipin

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 16th January 2017 we wish to affirm that your concern has been acknowledged and complaint for coverage has been initiated by us; under reference number 1-86041670461 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest. For further assistance kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Abhi

Hi Bipin

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 20th Jan 2017 we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolution has been communicated. For further assistance kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Naushad