Malay Roy on 06 January 2017

Reliance GSM number outgoing blocked for an year

I have one Reliance GSM number - 115. In 2015 I went to USA for my office work and came back to India after 1 year in Feb 016. As my number was inactive for an year unexpectedly it was not working. But I still get incoming calls and messages. All my Iindian banks and other services has this number registered so it is very difficult if I can not carry this number. Somehow things works as I get the messages in this number. I tried contacting Reliance multiple times to activate this number again OR give me the details require for the number portability. It would be very helpful if I can carry the same number as all my work stuff having this number registered. OR if reliance can give the details require to take a new same and carry the same number.

Reliance Communications

Dear Malay

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Communications

Malay Roy

I got a call from Reliance executive on the same concerned Reliance number So the incoming is active but outgoing facility has been stopped. In case you can't contact me on the same Reliance number use alternate number 9538730008. Expecting the activation ASAP.