Ashish Negi on 06 January 2017

Airtel free data scam

Airtel is being quite good at fooling their customer as they dont even bother to answer for their mistakes. Their rude customer service is only sitting to manipulate their customer. I was asked to recharge for rs 345 840) in which i would be getting extra 3gb internet ,which ofcourse i didn't got. Despite i tried talking to their customer support number of times. And worse is - they have also deducted my 5gb data , though i have recharged earlier to carry forward my data. What more do this airtel wants from a helpless customer ? :(

Airtel Presence

Dear Customer

This is with reference to your post dated 6 January 2017.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details if required to resolve the concern effectively.

You can also get in touch with us at airtel.presence@airtel.com

Dhruba

airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)

bharti airtel ltd

airtel.presence@airtel.com

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/airtel_presence

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

Ashish Negi

And you still not done anythind to both of mine issues

Ashish Negi

And here iam the helpless victim of airtel ! Just waiting for them to resolve my problem

Ashish Negi

I promise that iam going to port all of my friends and relatives'airtel number . U have such a pathetic service .

Are you there airtel