Devaraju B V on 28 December 2016

I had lost my laptop bag

HELLO , Sir, my name is Devaraju B V , a resident of Tumkur. my no is 7382 , 0713 on saturday 24th dec 2016 , I travelled in ksrtc bus from Tumkur to Bangalore flyover board.​7 pm time. on ticket vehicle no is KA 06 F 1062 and i have attached the ticket. while getting down in bangalore majestic ksrtc ....in urgency i forgot to pick my Laptop bag with luggauge in it. i had kept it on the bags placement above side . 2nd row from the driverseat ...3 seater place above. immediately due to traffic , eventhough i realised i could not find the bus to take back my luggage. i went enquired in enquiry and all the tts there , but they couldnot direct me properly to find the bus. i took the depot manager number , as ticket said its Tiptur depot. immediately called .... when i called he said he is at home he cannot give me the numbers now but morning he shall give the number of driver / conductor. from that day Sunday till now i have kept on calling these numbers , no response , no way to get help from them.very irresponsible reply . 0917 -- Tiptur manager 9981 --- Tiptur depot 0953 -- tiptur bus stand i called all these people but no proper response. please can u help to find my bag as valuables are there in that bag. please direct me what i should do ...should i lodge a complaint ....please direct me.