David Siura on 28 December 2016

Do The Airtel Staff Counter Cheat on Me?

Hi! I am visitor from Indonesia. This has been my 2nd time to visit India and my 2nd time to feel difficult to get Indian number. I arrived in India on Dec 26, 2016 early morning at Jaipur. I went to Airtel counter (the one nearby Zostel) in the evening and he said need my photograph. I didnt make have any photograph with me hence I made one. The next day, Dec 27, 016, I went to the same shop and gave them my photograph. I paid INR ,000 and he said I will have 2.5 G internet and credit INR 66. He asked me to wait until 8 0' to have it activated. He asked me to cal 9059 after 8 pl for verification and I did, but until now I couldnt reach 059. it stated No Service on my phone. i got so frustrated now to only count on my wifi and the internationally important for me. I also need to reach my mom. Please advise me what I should fo. Many thanks Ps fyi when i asked for the receipt to the staff at Airtel, he said they dodnt have a policy to issue a receipt? So weird!

Airtel Presence

Dear Customer

This is with reference to your post dated 28 December 2016.

We are keen to resolve your concern; however we will require your alternate contact number to resolve it effectively.

We look forward to receive the required details.

Dhruba

airtel presence (airtel Customer service team)

bharti airtel ltd

airtel.presence@airtel.com

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/airtel_presence