Kishor Kapdekar on 25 December 2016

Tata Sky extract more money from consumers by cheating

My Tata Sky subscriber no. is 800. I recharged my 'Grand Sports package' with all HD channels for six months (primary connection) of Rs 10/- on 9th October, 2016 after getting the figure from tata sky representative. I have secondary connection which is deactivated for not paying renewal fee from the month of August. Now the 'HD channels' are dectivated/stopped from 19 th December, 016. After calling Tata Sky I learnt that they diverted my funds into inactive secondary connection fee for all this while and exhausted the HD channel fee in this short period. My argument is, when the exact amount of 'Grand Sports package' with all HD channels for six months of Rs 10/- is paid for primary connection then why the fee was transfered in inactive secondary connection without my instruction? And when I told them to discontinue my secondary connection that very moment the representative is telling me to pay money to activate the account and then they will disconnect it. Is it not extortion of some kind that asking to pay money into already inactive connection to deactivate it?