Rahul Sharma on 20 December 2016

Fraud by reliance communications

A special offer on my no.7877887264 is rs 52 -10gb data for 28 days. It was no clear there.that what kind of data (2g, 3g , 4g) is I will get so I call on customer care and asked then about type of data , they said me that it 10GB 2g data that I will get for 28 days and I can claim this offer from 16 Dec. To 22 Dec. I recharged with the amount in the evening but when I recharged I got only 1GB data with 10 days of validity and when I recheck my offer it was changed, it was only 1GB data for 10 days. I talked again on customer care and said them about it , so he replied me that it is the right only 1Gb data I will receive at Rs52 . I tell him about my conversion with reliance executive and what he said to me (10 GB data for 28 days at 52). But they refused to give me the other data, it is clearly froud by reliance communication. Please Help me . the date of the recharge and my talking with their executive both times is 19th of Dec 2016

Dear Rahul

Dear Rahul

As per our discussion request you to share the screenshot of the recharge so that we may assist you further with the same.