Touseef Parveen on 19 December 2016

Worst service and Harassment from Reliance big tv team

Dear team, I am a subscriber of Reliance BIG TV. My Smart Card No. is 042. Recently I shifted to my New house, so I had requested for re-installation of set top box device. Your technician (Mr.Dhruva - 070) came and while installing he broke that plastic stand which holds the mike and went off. He had promised me that he will replace that very next day, but he never returned.I Have already made the payment of Rs.350/- towards re-installation charges and also I have paid Rs.100/- to the technician as well.From last 7 days I am complaining to your customer care team but nobody is helping in this matter. Customer care people are so uneducated they don't even have manners to talk with customer. Simply they are giving false promises. Though the device is broken by their technician, they are forcing me to pay Rs.175/- again. This is seriously ridiculous and pathetic service. This is one of the worst customer care I would say. If you are taking money from customer please provide proper service as well. This is my last reminder, else I would be forced to take this case to the higher court against all of you. Dissatisfied customer, Parveen 5510

Dear Parveen

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Dear Parveen

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers