Sivakumar Vajravelu on 17 November 2016

Legal action threat by Tikona, asking bill payment for non-service

I had disconnected the tikona service in the Month of Janaury 2016 my tikona user id 9404 after paying full amount till the usage period. I had raised a couple of cancellation request 8314 and 493) . After that I did not getting any updates since from my request and i had sent couple of mails to disconnect the services to [email]customercare@tikona.in[/email]. No response and just acknowledgment mails... I had raised a complaint in the grahakseva link, complaint number 5292 and they responded that they will resolve it...after that i did not get any response http://www.grahakseva.com/complaints/275292/tikona-cancellation-request-1-3898758314 After next month i was getting unncessary calls making me mental stress, sms and mails to pay the amount every moth. Now its an amount of 10/- Today i got a legal notice from Tikona to pay 10/- . Please let Tikona answers my question below Why I should pay 910 Rupess for non services ? Why Tikona;s Advocate Threatening me with out any legal notice and forcing me to pay the amount on that day itself ?

Dear Subscriber

Greetings from Tikona.

Your account disconnection request is in progress and your account will be terminated shortly.

Post termination the devices will be recovered from your premises and full and final amount will be concluded.

Tikona Care.

Dear Subscriber

Greetings from Tikona.

We would like to inform you that we have addressed your service disconnection request and on the basis of your request we have stopped charging you rentals for the service. If you wish you may still use the services anytime in future you will be charged 5 Paisa / MB (excluding tax) with speed up to 4Mbps.

For any further issues/queries you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in