Shraddha Sanjay Sawant on 15 November 2016

Magic holiday ( wrong commitment ) cheated with us for 80000

CORPORATE OFFICE Magic Holidays, Panoramic Group, Khatau House, Basement, Mogul Lane, Mahim (West), Mumbai − 400 016 Maharashtra, India. Office Hours : 9.30am to 6.00 pm (Except 2nd Saturdays) Phone No. : 91 − 22 − 6617 1900 / 1457 / 7258 Sub : Wrong commitment . I am not at all satisfied with magic holiday service , all staff is giving false commitment . my enrollment done in Jan the told you will get 6 days 3 night voucher . but actually recd only for 3 days with joining kit . we r totally unsatisfied i called magic holiday executive on his mobile 4434 he said mam will arrange this time u please adjust and afterwards will give balance night voucher . Even that i accepted and we planned for Goa holiday . Again miss communication the said you will get kitchen attached room but actually it was just one room from there all so i call your executive as well as his seniorhe said madam this time you please adjust you enjoy your holiday when you will back will see . then i said in Apr-15 i don't want to you service please cancelled my membership. You executive told i will come personally will talk but till date he didn't come now i am jut thence about my money . i am under pressure my BP gone high ( who will be responsible of my halt and my family ) . i have paid almost 0000 for down payment and 4 EMI 7068 x 4 month almost 0/-. after all this above story service detective . again this magic holiday people told us to rejoin we wont be able refund your paid money you pay 8000 if you and Plan one holiday then will start further payment . now we had not plan any holiday still they deducted 5400 from my account . FYi we had requested do not deduct the EPI but still they have deducted. almost 0000 thousand loss . Regards Shraddha Sawant /Sanjay Sawant 888/ 8888