Mohammedtahseen Hasvi on 05 November 2016

Snapdeal Sent Me duplicate phone

I bought phone from this company, but they sold duplicate phone to me, i ordered this phone from snap deal my order number is 174, i ordered xifo phone having 8 gb of storage and 1 gb of RAM, But they sent me rainbow k2 phone, then i returned the phone to company but they refused my application, so please concider my application and help me to bring my rupees back

Dear Mohammedtahseen Hasvi

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on writetous@snapdeal.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.

MohammedTahseen Hasvi

shri balaji technoworld company called me in morning and said that the phone did not reached back to company so how you guys rejected my request by telling : your quality check request rejected."

i have to return my phone and please give me my refund back

regards

hasvi tahseen

MohammedTahseen Hasvi

to

snapdeal team

sir you did not informed me about my refund i was waiting since yesterday

pleaseresolve my issue as soon as possible

regards

Hasvi Tahseen

Dear MohammedTahseen Hasvi

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

Radha Sena

hello

send email to below snapdeal MD CEO

they willhelp u

after that also if not help email delhi police for help .

help@snapdeal.com

kunal.bahl@snapdeal.com

Rohit.Bansal@snapdeal.com

Vijay.Ajmera@snapdeal.com

Rishabh.Arora@snapdeal.com

Sandeep.Komaravelly@snapdeal.com

Ankit.Khanna@snapdeal.com

if u are doing fraud then dont do as they will not leave any fraud buyer

if you are real then only email them .

Dear Mohammedtahseen Hasvi

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at writetous@snapdeal.com in case you need any further assistance.