Virendra Verma on 04 November 2016

Idea SIM Deactivation

Hi, I am living in UAE since last two year. I am using idea number :8510006124. My number was working properly. but it got deactivated since today morning without any information.Pl, ease activate my number. tell me what is the problem, How without any notification. You can close my number. Everytime useless message i get . But not a single message i got for deactivation.

Hi Virendra

As per your telecon with our customer service associate we wish to inform you that the matter is currently being followed up and we will revert to you at the earliest.

Abhijit

Virendra Verma

Abhijit.. Are you doing timepass.. You people told me that by sending someone on your store this number can be activated.. But they are telling they can't do anything number is close.. Where should I go.. You people are hopeless.. Idea sucks

Virendra Verma

Customer care telling visit store.. Store telling we can't do anything.. And you following my matter since last 10 days.. You have idea for everything.. But don't have any idea to reactivate my number

Virendra Verma

I request to grahak Seva . Please take a strict action against IDEA as they are not able to resolve my solution.Their customer care representative SUNNY is telling we cant do anything .Do whatever you can do. This type of tone IDEA has. Please help me on this grahak SEVA.

Hi Virendra

As per your telecon with our customer service associate we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolution has been communicated. For further assistance kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Maroof

Virendra Verma

No Solution was given . Customer care is telling visit Idea store. and Idea store telling we cant do anything. Now you tell me where is solution and you also replying here. why you dont call me on my UAE number..+971-506469791