Basanti Bal on 04 November 2016

Misusing of my gas connection and not giving gas connection pass book

Dear sir, My self basanti bal.my address is at-agapur.po-padama pur. Dist-bhadrak.odisha.i have booked to take gas connection from a agency who is destrribut here .his woner name is Mr.prafulla palai .Annapurna gas agency.at/po-padmapur.psBasudevpur.dist-bhadrak.odisha.756124.i it is been more then one year he has take my all the documents (voter id card,adhar card, photo and bank pass book copy and all other requirement documents).as per his requirement all the documents I have submitted. And also the amount .it is been more then one year he is not giving pass book .only he has given cylinder .gas oven and regulator.when I ask him about the pass book .he saying it did not come so far.l am facing so many problems to refill the gas cylinder.I have not booked from last one year for refilling.my be he is taking gas from my connection or selling in market. It is humble request you to kindly consider about this and please help me to how I will get the gas pass book.I will be grateful to you. Thanks with regards . Basanti bal PH no-7381674826