Manoj Mahendru on 03 November 2016

Not allowing porting to another Telecom Company by IDEA

Dear Sir/Mam I am IDEA postpaid customer and i want to port out from IDEA to Airtel and for the same i raised a port out request and submitted the documents to Airtel and I got the message that port out request is registered. After few days i received SMS that "Your number could not be ported out due to contractual obligation." so i want to inform that i have not signed any contractual document while taking connection with IDEA. And if they are verbalising that i have signed then kindly show me the document copy because as far as I know I did not sign and also did not agree to any contractual binding. please sanction me to PORT OUT from IDEA to Airtel as I am losing my business since I have been after IDEA for a long time now because of signal problems but they did not respond on time and this time this complexity has arisen. Please sort this out.

0900

please call me at 80540 10900 or 7307305001 any time today

Reply from Airtel Appellate:

Dear Manoj Mahendru

Greetings from Airtel!

Regarding Port-in:

As per our records your port in request has been rejected by your existing service provider since your number is registered as a company owned connection.

Request you to contact your company coordinator in this regard and provide an NOC.

Post that you can then place a port out request again.

Regarding Service Related:

At airtel we value our customers feedback. We would like to assure you that your feedback will be used to improve our products and services to ensure that your experience with airtel is a pleasant one.

Manoj Mahendru

I think airtel is trying hard but idea is just saying I am not responding. Please see the following :

Regarding Port-in:

As informed earlier as per our records your port in request has been rejected by your existing service provider since your number is registered as a company owned connection.

Post that you can then place a port out request again.

Manoj Mahendru

kindly provide your phone number so that i can contact as i think you dont have time

Hi Manoj

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 8th November 2016 we wish to affirm that your concern has been acknowledged and a complaint for coverage has been initiated by us; under reference number C1-77207234467 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest. For further assistance kindly contact Idea customer care helpline.

Vishal

Hi Manoj

As per your recent telecon with our customer service associate we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolution has been communicated. For further assistance kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Yogesh