Hemanth B on 26 October 2016

Idea Broadband Bill

Hi Team Mobile # 0028 Sim Serial Number: 9664 SIM IMSI: 4966 This is in regards with data pack which I had on my connection, I had called customer care 2 days back asking them to deactivate the Internet connection – your RE also promised that it would be done within 1hr however he failed to disable feature completely because of which 300MB is used on background – Spoke to your representative Vinayaka yesterday he confirmed that issue would be escalated further & they would look/listen to previous recording & also promised callback within 24hrs from higher authorities, I also checked with advertising holding in Bangalore with 1GB net pack @ Rs48/- Rep informed that it’s still not launched – if it’s not launched then how could u people even advertise it, I have been using Idea connection from last 5years – this is really pathetic service & hope you don’t Value customer needs. This is also to let you people know that I am not paying for 300MB net usage which happened because of your Rep failure, If any such charges reflect on next bill I would be forced to take action against Idea. After so many conversation in last month about internet connection & assurance given by you people is leaded to pathetic service. I have received SMS for Bill payment of Rs 84/- , Hopes on Idea is gone down to 0%. Please below email reference ID’s. Email Reference Id E1-74286588330 Email Reference Id E1-74274554507 Email Reference Id E1-74273507729

Hi Hemanth

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you shortly.

Esther

Hi

As per your telecon with our customer service associate we wish to inform you that the matter is currently being followed up and our concern team will revert to you at the earliest.

Tudor

Hi Hemanth

As per your recent telecon with our customer service associate we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Yogesh

Hemanth B

Hi Yogesh

This is to inform you that I am not satisfied with service from Idea I am yet to receive call from customer care helpline as promised by Uday(manager) moreover people are calling me to remind payment due date - Once again to say that idea service is pathetic - I have already consulted lawyer hence please suggest if I need to proceed further from my end or would you people help me out.

Hi Hemanth

As per your telecon with our customer service associate we wish to inform you that the matter is currently being followed up and we will revert to you at the earliest.

Vishal

Hemanth B

Hi Vishal

Its an ongoing issue from longtime get the issue fix at earliest - People are calling me for payment reminder & I would not like to pay delay fees.