Vasant Gurav on 24 October 2016

Electric Water Heater

i purchased water heater from Komal Enterprises kurla on 02 nd of aug 2016 of RACOLD brand against cash memo 1050 worth RS.2500/- The said water heater is not working from the day one. So i called customer care of RACOLD no18604252288. & registered complaint no EW 270. Against that Mr Sagar Shinde Racold representative mobile no 1117 visited the my home & told that u have to pay Rs.1200/- as a repairing charges of coil. I refused to give the money saying that it is in warranty for 2 years..He refused to do the repairing of Said water heater.

After that i made several complaints on their customer care no. Every time they are giving me new complaint no but no one is attending the complaints.

other complaint nos areEW 7545 & EW11311406.

I hope u will help me out from this

regards

Vasant gurav

Racold Thermo

Dear Vasant

We've received an update from our team that they got in touch with you and addressed your concern. The issue with your unit was due to dry heating and it is chargeable under our policy. Appreciate your understanding in this regards. Thank you.

Warm Regards

Team Racold

Vasant Gurav

AS U R SAYING ITS CHARGEABLE. UR CHARGES ARE RS..1200- . IPURCHASED IT FOR RS 2500- & WITHIN ONE DAY I HAVE TO PAY RS.1200- BECAUSE OF UR UNIT FAULT THEN ITS BETTER TO REMOVE YOUR UNIT FROM MY HOUSE. PLEASE TAKE THE UNIT BACK I DON'T WANT IT. SEND UR PERSON TO COLLECT THE UNIT. HOPE U WILL DO AT EARLIEST. & THANKS FOR UR PROMPT SERVICE.

Vasant Gurav

SIR NO REPLY YET I REQUEST U TO TAKE MINIMUM CHARGES OF REPAIRING & DO THE WORK OF UR WATER HEATER

Vasant Gurav

I THINK YOUR CO IS NOT IN A MOOD TO SOLVE THE RPOBLEM NOW ITS TOO MUCH . I THINK UR CO. PRODUCTS ARE NOT UPTO THE STANDARD

Vasant Gurav

i think i have to go to the police station regarding ur product i wil wait fr ur service for one week otherwise i wil approach to the Poice. thnk u

Racold Thermo

Dear Vasant

We understand that our team got in touch with you and your issue stand resolved now.

Warm Regards