Nithya Asokan on 22 October 2016

Tikona company threatning

I had taken Tikona Service on 17/06/2015 for my parents(both senior citizen) who stay in India from Mr. Prajapati informing him that the main calls would be skype and internet calls from foreign and service should be good who inreturn assured us the same. H even informed us that if the service is not good the company will return back your installation charges. Accepting the same we paid Rs. 2223 and Mr. Vinay was the person who installed the service. But after one month and I returned back and the service of Tikona was also not good. After continuous calls to Tikona customer care who never pick the call and make us wait for even 15min used to always tell that will check into the matter. I was unable to make skype or whatsapp call to my parents. I once even made a call to service person from foreign and spoke to them regarding the issues, who in turn informed that have to fix some extension on the building of the tank for good service.We paid Rs. 900 for the rod and installation charges which I too informed to your customer care officer( can check all my calls recorded). But again the problem persisted and was unable to make frequent calls. Whenever used to call customer care they never used to pick up the calls. By the month of September 16, 2015 when lodged the complaint they sent a technical person form Ambernath who came with the device to check the range. He informed us your area is under non range zone and cannot get the service which is further informed to the customer care. Till now three technicians have came and all have concluded that the area is under no feasible area and will always have the range flexible. First if there was no range how come they can provide us the service. When informed to Mr. Prajapathi he assured us there is an upcoming tower which will resolve your issues. Mr parents used to pay the amount properly even though the service was not good. When I came back to India for vacation I called up the customer care and lodged the complaint they in turn informed me that the service will be not good for you as your area does not come under rangeable zone. I asked them if the service is not good how come they gave the installation. And why did not they check it before. We have lost our money because you. The person was unable to reply. I asked him that I wanted to talk to higher authorities but he never transferred the call and gave some lame excuse that they will call you back and there is no such tower coming on that site. Till now there is no such call from the authorities. But always call used to come for payment without any service, when informed them about they they would say we don’t know all these things we are from billing department. On 6/11 we took the service from another local person in our area. From Tikona two people were sent by Mr. Ajay/Sanjay to check the connection at our home who were without any id cards. Those two people too confirmed that there is no connection at our home. But Tikona customer care officer continuously informed us that we are using their service. I further informed them that when their own people confirm that there is no service how come they can bill us. If at all some one else is using the service it their duty to find out the culprit but they did not pay any heed to our complaints. Now recently on 6/10/2016 some people who state that they advocates form Delhi High Court Mr. Avinash(98993236310)want to make payment Rs. 3403 immediately or will else go to high court in Delhi the case will be taken to the court. But as per my guess the corporate office of Tikona in in Mumbai. Mr. Avinash spoke to me very rudely even though I kept my posture of not being rude to him. He even informed me that he will put extra charges and penalty on me. Again on 7/10/2016 the call came from Ms. Rekha who informs me that Mr. Avinash is her assistant and apologized for his behavior too asked me to pay the amount as soon as possible(8826693291/9899326937/9953340848/7838597504). When I asked her to give me her Bar Council number she disconnected the call. After again on 14th Oct, 2016 I received a mail with the bill informing that by 22nd oct you have to pay the bill. On same day itself a different advocate called me and threatened to file a case against me. I informed him how come mail is also received and case is also filed at the same time. I came for the vacation and it is really stressful situation. I further inform them that if my mac id details and login details match I will certainly pay the amount. But Tikona should provide me the details.

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your post. In order to assist you further we would require your registered contact number or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKOCT22842 to your case.

Request you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in

Gentle Reminder

Greetings from Tikona.

This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on Oct 22 2016. Request you to share details in order for us to assist/resolve your concern.

Kindly share your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in mentioning your assigned reference number TIKOCT22842 in the subject line.

Final response

Greetings from Tikona.

We have not received your information for us to take it forward. We now request you to share your detail on our official Tikona Forum - forum.tikona.in by mentioning the reference number in the subject line.

Nithya Asokan

Thank you for your immediate response.

We have tried to complaint in Tikona forum and its shows error while registering " your IP address from outside of India.

Anyway here i will mention the customer ID -1113725822

Account no - 125366501

Nithya Asokan

Priyabrata Barik

Hi All

Tikona is a fraud company I had taken Tikona Service in aug 2016 i use it only 3 month after that i send him a mail in june for disconnection but they din't reply me. in december the suddenly call me and charge me my outstanding bill and final bill that is 2164 but my outstanding bill was 1200.

Some Khan and Priyanka talk with me very rudely. I paid the amount 2164 but till now they didn't send me my Noc latter.

My request for all please dont take Tikona connection. There service is not good.

My Tikona account no - 1114394796

Rahul

Priyabrata Barik

They are Cheating customer taking Delhi High Court Name. Please dont believe them. They are fraud.