Sailesh Kushwaha on 19 October 2016

Reliance broadband not working

Hello, I am user of reliance broadband having customer id : 943. My broadband is not working. I made a complaint yesterday around 12 pm. They said it will be resolved within 24 hours. But the issue was not resolved. So i made another complaint today near about 4 pm. But still it's not resolved. My question is why customer is going to pay the monthly charges if your company is providing that type of service. I am literally fed up of reliance service. Almost every month problem occurs on broadband connection. At last, i just want a permanent resolution of this. Because everytime the promised were broken by reliance service. If this can't be resolved then please do a last favour to me i.e. permanently disconnec my connection and i promise you will never go to use any reliance service. Hoping a positive response from your side. Thanks & Regards Sailesh kushwaha 8885 Hi, UserId: 4943 This is to inform you that i am not satisfied with the services provided by you.. My internet connection is still not working. How can you say that the services are working. And even now when trying to call customer care, it says my services are suspended. Can you look into this issue ASAP. I am not going to pay for this month because of this poor service provided by you. I am sorry to say that reliance is one of the poor service providers I had faced till now. If you can't satisfy your customers then please shutdown your services. Its already been more than 54 hours still i am facing the same issue. How many times should i complain for the same. I need a permanent solution to this. If you cant fix it then just say quit else i am going to consumer forum related to the same. Thanks Sailesh kushwaha

Dear Sailesh

Dear Sailesh

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers

Sailesh Kushwaha

I need the waiver for the same since I was unable to use the services because of Internet issue. Even they have the information that my Internet was down for more than 4 days and they had sent the bill for the whole month. This is not satisfactory. As long as they are not going to revise my bill I am not going to pay the bill.

Sunil Gaikwad

Reliance Broadband Service is really pathetic. I have reliance broadband connection in Pune for 2.5 months now. in first month broadband service was okay I had around 5 days interrupted service to which I was okay with. after paying first bill I received call for payment the caller did not even mention who they were calling so I hung up. second month almost 22 days I did not had any internet connectivity toll free customer care number never connects you to a physical customer care executive so I called local personnel about no connectivity first 5 days they told me there is a problem and will be fixed in 4-5 days. Which of course never got fixed meanwhile I started receiving calls about payment of next billing cycle for uninterrupted service when I mention that my service is not active for almost a month their executive told "okay then pay once your service restarts". I even emailed back to person sending reminder about payment. Nothing happened today I received call again for making payment. It is over 35 days now that I don't have internet connection I told I am not going to pay a single penny and going to look for another service provider and if they call me again i'll file a complaint against them. These guys have the audacity to tell me that I will keep on receiving calls until I pay the bill and if I have to cancel the connection I will have to pay.

My very reason to come here is to figure out how to file a consumer complaint.