Anadi Mishra on 17 October 2016

Reliance broadband not working for the past 20 days

My user Id is 6695 and my broadband services have stopped since 27th September 2016 for which I had placed my complaint with them (complain no. 326) and was assured that the issue would be resolved within the next 24 hrs but it has since then been more that 20 days now but my net still isn't operational and in the mean time I have been calling to their costumer service centre to inquire about my problem but all they ever give is a generalized assurance that the request is still under process and the problem will be resolved soon, even on further enquiring they don't give any reason for my problem nor do they give any specific/approx time limit for the resolution of my problem. This is a highly unacceptable and an unprofessional attitude on their behalf which they have demonstrated even in the past as even before my net is usually down for atleast 5 to 10 days every month for which I'm neither reimbursed nor the problem ever ever gets fully resolved, Also I get message that my request has been resolved even when in reality it hasn't been the case, they never even confirm with me about the resolution of my problem even when specifically asked to do so. Hope this complain reaches to proper authority figure and my problem gets the desired attention.

Dear Anadi

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Anadi Mishra

my alternate mobile number is already registered with in your database. i do request you to not call me from 4:00pm to 6:30 pm.

Dear Anadi

Our customer service team is still working on the concerns shared by you. However we would request you to give us some more time to get the same addressed to your satisfaction. We assure you that we strive to provide you with the best of our services at all times. We appreciate your patience.

Anadi Mishra

atleast give me some time-frame for the problem to get resolved.

Dear Anadi

Your issue is being worked upon and you will be informed duly. Your patience will be highly appreciated.