Datta Kad on 06 October 2016

Getting bill for closed tikona connection

I was using tikona internet services from Jan 2016 to July 016. From month of july Tikona has stopped to internet services without any intimation so due to that I have loss hudge amount of business. After taking followup customer care executive said me this area has been declared as “NON PHYSIBAL” so due that they are unable to provide the internet service. And also they have closed the my net connection and also collected the device and still they are sending bill for every month. So I would request you please stop to sending such bill otherwise I need to take legal action on you.

Greetings from Tikona.

In order to assist you we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKOCT06686 to your case. Request you to write to us on tikonacare@tikona.in. with your details and mention the reference number in the subject line.

Gentle Reminder

Greetings from Tikona.

This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on Oct 6 2016. Request you to share details in order for us to assist/resolve your concern.

Kindly share your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in mentioning your assigned reference number TIKOCT06686 in the subject line.

Final response

Greetings from Tikona.

We have not received your information for us to take it forward. We now request you to share your detail on our official Tikona Forum - forum.tikona.in by mentioning the reference number in the subject line.

Datta Kad

Hi Team

I have already emailed to Tikona Customer Care mail id however till date I didn't received any reply

please see the below mail

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Kad Datta

Date: Thu Oct 6 2016 at 7:26 AM

Subject: sending bill for close connection

To: "customercare@tikona.in"

Cc: "dattabhaguji@gmail.com"

Hi Team

I was using tikona internet services from Jan 2016 to July 2016. From month of july Tikona has stopped to internet services without any intimation so due to that I have loss hudge amount of business. After taking followup customer care executive said me this area has been declared as “NON PHYSIBAL” so due that they are unable to provide the internet service. And also they have closed the my net connection and also collected the device and still they are sending bill for every month.

My name :- Datta kad