Chetan Singh on 05 October 2016

Harassment for paying the bill of the services i've not used

I had Tikona broadband connection with ID 681. its been a long time since i've not used tikona. before august 2016 i informed Tikona Care for disconnection of network as poor signal/ technical support from them. However they had bill for next three months without usage. They have sent emails many times for due bill payment. Today I received call from Civil court Delhi regarding pending bill case. It been now few month Tikona is continuously harassing me for paying the bill. i'm going to register FIR against tikona in consumer court.

Dear Mr. Singh

Greetings from Tikona

We have checked and found your account is terminated as per your request.

As full and final is concluded we request you to make payment of Rs 379.28 /- at the earliest.

For any further issues/queries you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Dear Mr. Singh

Greetings from Tikona.

We have tried calling on your registered mobile number however there was no response from your side kindly note the following:

Chetan Singh

now i really get it that Tikona is very fraud company because before that they were asking something about 1500 to 2000 now they want 379/-