Khalique Anjum on 29 September 2016

Aircel has blocked my free Customer support services.

Dear Aircel

Yesterday I have port my number to your company & same day you have blocked my Customers Support Services you can check the recording what I have told to your executive Then why your executive are trying to harash the customer. I request you to kindly resolve my issue.

Khalique Anjum

No solution from aircel team still i am not able to talk to customers care. My number is still blocked.

Aircel Support

Dear Khalique Anjum

We already forward your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Thanks and Regards

Aircel Support

Dear Khalique Anjum

We would like to inform you that our team tried to contact you but you were not available at complaint location so please get back to us when you will available at your location.

Thanks and Regards

Dear Aircel Support Team

No one from Air cell visited to this location In the morning one of you team call me I am coming I also tell the route how to come this location after that no one called me.

7677666555

8802799888

Dear

Aircel Social Media Team

Your are blaming me Can you give me any proof that your team have visited that location. I have given the full address of my house Your team can visit there without my presence also.

Your team came to solve the issue or meet with me.

7677666555

Khalique Anjum

Yet no reply from Air cell team