D P Lochib on 29 September 2016

Tikona not disconnecting my connection and issuing bills User ID 1114770689

In month of august 2016 my tikona conncetion with User ID 0689 start getting problem and after lot of complains it was not resolved so on 26th august 2016 i called customer care to terminate my connection as well as Static ip. Still they generated one advance bill for september and for static ip for whole year. i called up them again and i got to know that they didn't stopped my connection and the lady told me that she is doing now. Still after that i am getting new bills and got a mail that my rental is stopped not connection. When i asked them why they are not disconnecting my connection, they are saying we will see when we have to disconnect it. Still they are not disconnecting it and raising bills without usage. Worse service provider appeal to all people in india not to go for this service provider.

Dear Mr. Lochib

Greetings from Tikona.

We would like to inform you that we have addressed your service disconnection request and on the basis of your request we have stopped charging you rentals for the service. If you wish you may still use the services anytime in future you will be charged 5 Paisa / MB (excluding tax) with speed up to 4Mbps.

Akhil Gautam

Hey Mr. Lochib.

Are you still getting bill ?

Dear Mr. Lochib

Greetings from Tikona

We have checked and found your account is terminated as per your request.

As full and final is concluded we request you to make payment of Rs. 330/- at the earliest.

For any further issues/queries you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in