Seshu Kumar on 25 September 2016

Reliance Netconnect — Unnecessary unused charges on my netconnect

I have been a Reliance Netconnect+ customer for last 5 Years. I have always paid the bills on time and service has been ok. I have been loyal with them. Recently during the 4G Upgrade, the communication was not smooth and it was something they went ahead. From here the cheating process starts. Customer Care calls and asks to go to some Reliance Center and take 4G card, but I found neither time not something close to me to sort it out. During the last week, customer care person took my address and told that 4G SIM will be sent to me. I waited for a month nothing came and no communication. Then came the bill of Rs 863 and I paid. I did not use anything and the existing CDMA was not going to connect. I sent a mail to Reliance customer care to update me on what is going on and told them you are charging me but how long, till now now response since 1 month. I clearly told them not to charge and send bills you should close the account, it should done and you have details that the person is not using a single byte of data. In the mean time I paid another 400 Rs as bill Now again I got bill of Rs 600. Customer Care Executives call and listen and another person calls and again talks the same thing that I have to pay. I asked customer care, for what I am being charged and is this how they treat their loyal customers. Then next customer care person calls with same agenda and told that he will close the connection and no other person will call me with minimum payment , I agreed to Rs 200 payment and I paid . Then again I get a call from customer care person , same thing, I am tired, we are going through a painful process, our child died , she was 2 days old and I told the customer care, already we are in pain and we have to go through all this. When will this come to an End. This is not expected out of Reliance. This is very sad and definitely not expected. if the customer care had acted on time then situation would not have come this far. You know that the person is not using, the person cannot use the service and then why do you charge. I do not get mail response from customer care, suddenly customer care calls and act as if they have understood but it never ends,all false promises. We are in deep pain with this kind of treatment, Does this give happiness to you to treat well educated people like this.

Reliance Communications

Dear Seshu

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Communications

Seshu Kumar

I again got a call and I was provided with the Right email address rcom4g@relianceada.com.

All these days Customer care has been calling but never providing right information. I have been sending mails to customercare@relianceada.com and getting no response.

Now I am informed that Services are getting terminated Pending due amount is Rs 540.

But there would be a final settlement amount for the period services are active.

Again in some ways situation is same you have to keep paying. I have not used anything since May and even paying late fee due to uncertainty and lack of proper information.

A customer should have flexibility to choose services and exit services gracefully specially post paid services. Reliance is our own Indian Brand and it should understand us and make life easier for us.

I once again have to wait and see for the final resolution

Seshu Kumar

My termination is in process and there is a balance of Rs 540 . As directed to go to the nearest service center I went to the below address on On Oct 8th.

CRESENT POWER SOLUTIONS

439 6th. Main Mico Layout 7th. Cross Opposite K. C. Das and Canara Bank ATM

BTM Layout 2nd. Stage Bangalore

The address was not all that near and had to travel and took time to find the address.

The reliance staff updated me that termination is in process and account is suspended If I pay now the services will be activated and hence wait for terminated and do not do the payment till then.

The reliance staff asked me to wait till the termination happens.

Please update me once termination happens or If I am notified that is fine.

Seshu Kumar

I am still awaiting for Termination confirmation so that I can clear of the Pending Bill.

I still get calls from customer care regarding Bill Payment and I am telling them that termination is in progress and I have been asked to Pay only after the Termination.

One inconvenient thing is the people from customer care speak only in Kannada and if we ask them to speak in English they cut off the phone.Why such feelings in our nation especially with customer care.

Seshu Kumar

Finally I got a confirmation from Reliance rcom4g@relianceada.com that account is terminated and there is pending balance of Rs 540. Since the account is terminated I have to visit the nearest Reliance Center to Pay the Bill. I responded back that I would clear the bill on 29-Oct-2016.

As Promised on 29-Oct-2016 I went to the nearby Reliance Store at below address

CRESENT POWER SOLUTIONS

439 6th. Main Mico Layout 7th. Cross Opposite K. C. Das and Canara Bank ATM

BTM Layout 2nd. Stage Bangalore

I paid the bill and the reciept was handed over by the Reliance Team Member. I also got a payment acknowledgement to my mail.

I hope everything is settled.

I was a bit difficult process but I appreciate the overall response after I posted in GrahakSeva web site and the Reliance Team was responding unlike before.

Hopefully the Reliance Team will take my feedback and make it more user friendly for their customers both at the entry and exit times.

Seshu Kumar

I was relieved that this is closed thank you reliance and grahakseva